Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Interlude: Still believin'

So during "American Idol" they've kept showing commercials for Fox's new series "Glee," and I must say the promos have been very effective, at least as far as I'm concerned. "Don't Stop Believin'" has become my favorite song.

Of course, after this episode I'll have to wait until the fall for the next one, but that's okay, because "So You Think You Can Dance" starts back up this week! I will not be left TV show-less for the summer! And there will be another season of SYTYCD in the fall! Hooray!

Edit: I loved the glee club's performance of "Don't Stop Believin'"! (Is that correct punctuation placement? It would look ugly the other way.) Anyone else think that Rachel looks like Idina Menzel?

1 comment:

  1. I watched the first night of tryouts of SYTYCD with my sister-in-law when I was in Utah, but I've been too busy since I got home. With the cessation of analog TV, I'll be left without a means to watch so maybe we'll have to work out a deal...

    ReplyDelete